- Denpasar, Indonesia
- August 12, 2020
To find full-time employment related to my areas of training and experience in the fields of English education (ESL/TESOL/EAP), applied linguistics, e-learning, and/or journalism or mass communication.
I cannot remember the exact dates, but the system requires exact dates. It was full-time study over several months.
• Teaching English reading and writing skills using smart boards, electronic equipment, set texts, realia, etc.
• Teaching English speaking and listening skills to freshman students (with resources as above).
• Developing original lesson plans; assessing and grading students; preparing students for exams and tests; and tutoring and helping students develop extracurricular English language skills.
• Coordinating, managing and overseeing a large, well-funded faculty Learning Support Center (in 2018).
• Teaching EAP (reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary), to Chinese freshman students using traditional materials, projectors, electronic devices, realia, etc.; student assessment and mentoring; syllabus design.
• Providing various kinds of academic assistance to students through Learning Support Center duties.
• Teaching journalism, media, writing and public relations in English to freshman university students.
• Teaching an Ethics course accredited through Curtin University, Australia.
• Teaching DTP, web/graphic design and mass communication using online and electronic media.
• Lead English writer and language consultant head at a large, government-funded e-learning company.
• Creatively writing and editing primary and high school educational material in the core sciences.
• ESL teaching to ethnic Chinese Grade 1-12 children; syllabus development; ongoing student assessment.
• Parent liaison; conducting extracurricular activities; academic assistance to underperforming students.